No products in the cart.
The www.dhankarpublications.com (“our site” or “this website”) is owned and operated by Dhankar Publications (P) Ltd.
No offer for sale:
This website, howsoever it is accessed, is not and should not constitute an offer for sale in territories where it is not permitted by rules, regulations or laws in force in those territories.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains the content, materials, product, e-book, work, artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text, trademarks, creation with the trade mark whether of Company or its associate party, other trademarks, logo, trade name, service marks and other marks (Collectively as “Content”), which are the intellectual property of Dhankar Publications or its associates, vendors or respective third parties. Except, as provided herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted or created to any person under any Intellectual Property Right. No Content from this website may be copied, printed, modified, reproduced, republished, downloaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form for any purposes without prior written permission from Dhankar Publications. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the Content, appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Links to other Websites
Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer
We try to ensure that any information and content on this website that has not been supplied by a third party is accurate, but we make no representation and give no warranty that any information or content is accurate, up to date or complete. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content.
If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content on this website, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of intellectual property rights or unlawful, you must let us know immediately by contacting email@example.com.
You should independently verify any information and content on this website before relying on it. The information and content on, and software available through, this website are not intended to address any particular requirements; they do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Dhankar Publications (P) Ltd. and are not intended to be relied upon when making (or refraining from making) any decision.
Further, extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion on using the same, still we will take all measures to safeguard to secure your transaction details and personal details. We uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that. You share with us is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
All Content on this website are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through this website.
You agree that Dhankar Publications, its affiliates and their respective directors, employees, officers, representatives and agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, or with the delay or inability to use the website, even if Dhankar Publications is made aware of the possibility of such damages. You hereby exonerate Dhankar Publications from any liability with respect to the same. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’ss equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure event. Dhankar Publications cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website.
The Content, software, products and descriptions of services published or made available on this website may have inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Dhankar Publications specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Changes are periodically made to the Content on this website and Dhankar Publications may make improvements or changes to this website at any time.
1. You undertake that you shall not submit, upload or post to our forums any content which
- Libels, defames, invades privacy of any person, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening.
- Infringes any intellectual property including anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or proprietary and, other right of any person or entity.
- Falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations
- violates any law; advocates illegal activity;
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another’s computer, by posting any content on our forums, you automatically agree to indemnify Dhankar Publications its associates and their respective director, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of these posting restrictions.
2. By posting any content on our forums, you automatically grant to Dhankar Publications a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all “moral rights” with respect to the posted content.
3. These terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of India. Whenever possible, each provision of these terms shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision is deemed prohibited or invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of these terms. All dispute shall be subject to Meerut jurisdiction.